1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
3. DESCRIPTION OF SERVICE
4. YOUR REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You do not need to register in order to use this service. If you decided to register to access special features of the provided service, you are required to select a password and screen name (i2ocr User ID). You may not (i) select or use as a i2ocr User ID a name of another person with the intent to impersonate that person; (ii) use as a i2ocr User ID a name subject to any rights of a person other than you without appropriate authorization; or (iii) use as a i2ocr User ID a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene. i2ocr reserves the right to refuse registration of, or cancel a i2ocr User ID in its discretion. You shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your i2ocr password.
5. USER CONDUCT
By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. to abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other i2ocr users;
2. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any Content that is infringing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or otherwise violates any law or right of any third party;
3. for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. If you are an international user, you agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content;
4. to post or transmit, or cause to be posted or transmitted, any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any i2ocr user;
5. to create or submit unwanted email ("Spam") to any other i2ocr users or any URL;
6. to violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws);
7. to submit contents or comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, sites/blogs repurposing existing contents (source hops), or off-topic content;
8. You will not use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose without our express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes, or may impose in our sole discretion an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
9. with the intention of artificially inflating or altering the i2ocr count, blog count, comments, or any other i2ocr service, including by way of creating separate user accounts for the purpose of artificially altering i2ocr services; giving or receiving money or other remuneration in exchange for votes; or participating in any other organized effort that in any way artificially alters the results of i2ocr services;
10. to advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services. It is also a violation of these rules to use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent;
11. attempt to impersonate another user or person;
12. sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users of the Site. i2ocr reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disputes between you and other users.
6. CONTENT SUBMITTED OR MADE AVAILABLE FOR INCLUSION ON THE SERVICE
By submitting Content to i2ocr, you warrant that you own all rights to the Content, agree that the Content will be dedicated to the public domain under the Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication, available at and that you will not object to the use of the Content by i2ocr in any context. To clarify, the above does not apply to the Content on external sites linked to by the original submission.
7. COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
i2ocr respects the intellectual property of others. It is i2ocr policy to respond expeditiously to claims of copyright and other intellectual property infringement. i2ocr will promptly process and investigate notices of alleged infringement and will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") and other applicable intellectual property laws. Upon receipt of notices complying or substantially complying with the DMCA, i2ocr may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any material claimed to be infringing or claimed to be the subject of infringing activity and may act expeditiously to remove or disable access to any reference or link to material or activity that is claimed to be infringing. i2ocr will terminate access for subscribers and account holders who are repeat infringers.
Notifying i2ocr of Copyright Infringement: To provide i2ocr notice of an infringement, you must provide a written communication to the attention of "DMCA Infringement Notification Dept." care of that sets forth the information specified by the DMCA. Please note that we may post your notification, with personally identifiable information redacted, to a clearinghouse such as chillingeffects.org. Please also note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is infringing your copyright.
Providing i2ocr with Counter-Notification: If we remove or disable access to content in response to an infringement notice, we will make reasonable attempts to contact the owner or administrator of the affected site or content. If you feel that your material does not constitute infringement, you may provide i2ocr with a counter notification by written communication to the attention of "DMCA Counter Notification Dept. at "firstname.lastname@example.org that sets forth all of the necessary information required by the DMCA. Please note that you may be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys fees) if you materially misrepresent that an activity is not infringing the copyrights of others. If you are uncertain whether an activity constitutes infringement, we recommended seeking advice of an attorney.
10. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS
You acknowledge that i2ocr has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Services; what effects the Content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the Content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the Content. You release i2ocr from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired Content through the Site or the Services. The Site or Services may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. i2ocr makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site or Services, and i2ocr will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site or the Services. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
The Services may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other World Wide Web sites or resources. Because i2ocr has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that i2ocr is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any Content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that i2ocr shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such Content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN NO EVENT SHALL OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY (I) WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE, THE SERVICE OR ANY CONTENT FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER, SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES (HOWEVER ARISING), OR (II) FOR ANY DIRECT DAMAGES IN EXCESS OF (IN THE AGGREGATE) $100. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.